So, you’re ready to get some great feedback on your script? That’s a great (and nerve-racking) step towards maximizing your work!
Getting your script on it’s way is as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Order the services you want and make your payment.
2. Email your script to email@example.com.
3. Once you’ve paid and sent your script, you’ll get an email confirmation within 24 hours.
ALL ORDERS PLACED AFTER 5:00 PM U.S. PACIFIC TIME
WILL BE PROCESSED THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS DAY
IMPORTANT GUIDELINES TO UNDERSTAND BEFORE ORDERING SERVICES
- Receipt of payment AND script confirms your service
- Scripts are accepted only in pdf or Final Draft format
- All scripts must be registered with the WGA
- Feature scripts must be between 80-120 pages in length ($5 / page over 120)
- Scripts must use standard screenplay format (12 pt courier font with 1″ margins)
- All scripts must include page numbers
- Regular delivery for script services is 3 weeks (expedited service available for a fee)
For detailed descriptions of my services, click the 'I'm Ready To Select My Service!' link directly below. I’m confident you won’t find a better consultant or more helpful process. And of course, if there’s something you’re looking for but don’t see in the list of services, just shoot me an email and ask about it (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A Note About Script Doctoring [Cost Varies - Depends on Project]
I always encourage writers to rewrite their own work. The characters and stories are wildly personal to you and only you can bring to life what was born in your imagination. However, if you truly believe you've exhausted every tool in your box, feel free to talk with me about script doctoring. This will always be a “ghost" rewrite and I will never ask for a writing credit or additional writing fee/percentage beyond what we negotiate for the rewrite itself.
- To make sure we understand one another, Script Doctoring is when I’m actually making creative decisions and changes to your screenplay as a co-writer, as opposed to providing notes that you would execute yourself. I am happy to provide writing samples in several different genres for your review.
- Credit will be agreed upon by both parties and specified in the contract. I am open to “blind” rewrites where I do not receive credit. Please keep in mind that Script Doctoring is substantially more expensive than a script consultation. I will quote you a rate once I get more information about your project.
If you are interested in this service, email me at email@example.com with some basic information about your story, when you need it done, and where the script is between idea and pre-production.